Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: sync sound question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DaPanda80's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi!

    I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the double sound system put out by bell & howell called "filmosound 8" I believe it consisted of a camera that was linked to an external tape recorder, which can later be attached to a special projector. Has anyone used this? are the results good? and how does it work? Thanks!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    What I find intriguing about your question is that it may be easier to find the items you want and just try it.

    If your question is do these items exist...you can check out various websites related to Super-8 Equipment such as http://www.kolumbus.fi/puistot/list.htm

    or

    http://www.IndieFilmsOnline.com/Super8/DirectoryII.html

    -Alex

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DaPanda80's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually the reason why I asked was because I was about to purchase one of these systems. I was able to get the set (projector, camera and recorder) for about $75. Do you think this is a good price? I just hope it will work as I think it would...being able to record sound from the tape recorder being in sync with the projector later, and then I don't have to worry about obtaining sound film. Thanks for the info!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Vespasian's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you buy it, and does it work, tell me everything.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •